Subject: Showing off
From: Roy Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 27 Apr 1998 13:52:48 +0100

Dear All

I'm impressed with Font Bureau's layout of both its display and text
type in its speci book. I'd be interested to hear list-members'
opinions, preferences, and pointers to type showings of other foundries,
and what you would consider to be the most important items to include on
an A4 sheet displaying a single font?

Roy P