Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: oxyradicals
From: Zhang Cheng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Apr 1998 16:02:22 +0800

Dear Phycologists,

As I know, the Raphidophyte Heterosigma akashiwo produces toxic level oxygen radicals(oxyradicals), however, I don't know how to measure the concentrations of oxyradicals in seawaters. I know the method might have been described in a paper (Yang et al., 1995. Dis. Aquat. Org.: 23:101-108). However, I cannot find it here. Therefore, I would like to know any ideas related, or someone can send a copy of the paper to the following address:

Cheng Zhang
Institute of Oceanology
Chinese Academy of Sciences
7 Nanhai Rd.,