Subject: Calling All Instructors/Teachers of calligraphy/book-arts & related areas
From: Kate Gladstone & Andrew Haber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Mar 1998 18:20:19 -0500

An international calligraphy association wants to give teachers of
calligraphy, the book-arts, and related areas FREE listings in its upcoming
directory. Teachers listed need NOT be members of the organiztion, and one
can submit one's listing by e-mail. Read on... and reply *privately* to

Here goes:
==========
CALLING ALL INSTRUCTORS

In order to foster the development of calligraphic skills, the ACA
[Association for the Calligraphic Arts] will be publishing a Teachers
Directory. We would like to include teachers
from everywhere around the world, at all levels of instruction in
calligraphy, the book arts, and related areas of study.

To do this we need to get the word out. And what better place than
through Cyberscribes. You may print out the "form" below, complete it
and send it to the ACA home office, fax it, or just e-mail it, but we do
need your <full name> typed as your signature.

Instructors do not need to be members of the ACA to be a part of the
directory. It is our desire to publish as complete a directory as we can
and make it available to ACA member guilds. Non-member guilds will be
able to purchase the directory for a nominal charge.

Your listing can be used as a promotional tool in advertising for
classes and workshops, as part of your portfolio, and for net-working
with other instructors. I invite you to submit your information and ask
that you do so by March 15...calligraphy time!

Snail address:  ACA, 132 Great Rd, Suite 200, Stow, MA 01775 USA
FAX:  978/897-5442
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Name:
Address:
City/State:
Postal Code/Country:
Day Phone:                      Night phone:
Fax:                            E-mail

Courses I teach:

Biography:

I, _______________grant permission to the Association for the
Calligraphic Arts to use the above information for publication in their
Directory and for other educational purposes.

Signature ______________________  Date ________________

Please pass this call for instructors to others you may know. Again, I'd
like to stress that instructors do not need to be ACA members. The
purpose of this publication is for resource and reference.

Questions? I'm just an e-mail away!

Anne
--
Anne Binder