Re: sans serif with distinct slanted variant

John Langdon <[log in to unmask]>

TYPO-L Discussion of Type and Typographic Design <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Mar 1998 05:23:14 -0500

>I need a sans serif font with a distinct italic variant. it seems that my
>favorites, Syntax and Futura, basically have mechanically slanted
>variants of the straight version. I need something with an italic that
>stands out

Gill Sans and Goudy Sans should bothfill the bill.

JL

John Langdon
http://design.coda.drexel.edu/faculty/johnlangdon/wordplay.html