Subject: Re: Kernus
From: Roy Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Mar 1998 13:27:06 +0000

I Enjoyed Francois H.Villebrod's posting.
Like it or not, Joe Public could not give a toss whether he's reading
Times or Tempo, let alone how it's spaced. So I suppose we have to
accept the inevitable 'automatic' space/kerning software -- depressing
isn't it!
Mind you, when I catch a train, I don't much care what sort of train it
is, as long as it gets me there. However, there are those that do!
Here's to all us Typespotters!
Roy P