Subject: XML Evangelism
From: "Simon St.Laurent" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Feb 1998 01:48:20 UT

Is anyone out there coordinating PR for XML?  The W3C has given it some press
releases and general support, but I don't see a lot of people pouring out XML
material.  There are definitely some good sites, and corporate support is a
good thing, but I don't see any organized body moving forward to loudly
proclaim the general excellence of XML, provide examples and support, etc.
XML-DEV does a great job for developers, but it's hardly addressed to the mass
of web developers.

We've got something fantastic here - let's push it hard!

Simon St.Laurent
Dynamic HTML: A Primer / XML: A Primer / Cookies (February)