Re: Quark Conditional Returns, etc.

"Popham, Karyn" <[log in to unmask]>

TYPO-L Discussion of Type and Typographic Design <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:31:00 -0600

My e-mail gate has been up and down the past few days, so I'm seeing posts
late and out of order. My thanks to Barry Stock for his quick overview of
Quark commands for problem combinations. Having learned Ventura and
PageMaker, I now get to learn Quark in my new job. Any (off-list) advice in
making the transition will be welcome!

Cheers,
Karyn Popham
who would have written Barry privately, but I don't get headers and he
didn't sign his e-mail address