Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: abc and FileMaker Pro
From: Thomas Keays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Feb 1998 08:29:01 EDT

Has anyone any experience converting an abc file to a FileMaker Pro
database with each abc label corresponding to a separate field in the
FM database?  That is, I want the abc tag (e.g. T:) to become the
field label and the value of the abc tag to load into the proper
database field.  For what it's worth, I'm using FileMaker 4.0 on a

I'm looking for some sort of macro or template to ease
the conversion process.

 Tom Keays / [log in to unmask]