Is This Typo-L or Web Autho

Michael Babcock <[log in to unmask]>

TYPO-L Discussion of Type and Typographic Design <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Jan 1998 09:40:56 -0500

Message Body (14 lines)

I'm sorry, but I find 3,358 words blowing a horn about Acrobat completely
inapropriate to the discussion of typography.

Yes, yes, many of you have a vested interest in that you are creating
digital wares, but Joe, please show some common sense and editorial
discretion.

I receive this list in digest form and when it gets too long I receive an
enclosure. 15 pages of foo on Acrobat. Give us all a break. Somewhere in
there was a point. Did we have to wade in so far? Edit. Please.

Yours for more succinct postings,

Michael Babcock