AFRIK-IT October 1997

FW: ReconsiderAOL

"Getachew, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Oct 1997 09:58:34 -0700

----------
From:   Wong, Anna
Sent:   Tuesday, October 14, 1997 9:52 AM
To:     Bailey, Howard; Bazzill, Clint; Benson, Larry; Drake, Bob;
Farley, Robert; Getachew, Dan; 'Junga, Frank'; Lovinfosse, Michael;
Marmon, Bill; Mendenilla, Gil; Opyd, Wally; Peloquin, Marc; Phillips,
Jim; Reyna, Eddie; Robertson, Dale; Roth, Don; Senbetu, Legesse; Specht,
Don; 'Tam, Gene'; Tescher, Andy; Wagner, Michael; Eades, Wendell
(EADESW); Aakre, Joe; Abatzoglou, Agis; Adams, Frank; Anderson, Willy;
Baker, Phil; Bardin, Keith; Casselman, Tom; Cisneros, Gerald; Dries,
Larry; Fernandez, Rouel; Gal, George; Golub, Sherm; Gregorwich, Walt;
Harwit, Alex; Hermann, Gabe; Huff, Lynn; Junga, Frank; Kinell, Don;
Kvam, Terry; Lam, Larry; Lovinfosse, Mike; Malek, Homayoun; Marley,
James       (MARLYJAB); Marmon, Bill; Martin, Rob; Moss, Angie; Mudry,
Stephen; Opyd, Wally; Pelayo, Al; Peloquin, Marc; Reyna, Eddie;
Robertson, Dale; Roth, Don E; Saghri, John; Specht, Don; Trujillo,
Ernie; VanEck, Tim; Vucich, David; Wong, Anna
Subject:        FW: ReconsiderAOL

Good morning!

FYI....
Gerald Cisneros wanted me to forward this email to you.

--- Anna