Subject: Re: Fontographer Wish List(FWD)
From: "R. S. Cook" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Sep 1997 22:20:06 -0400

think I heard this rumor on this list, so here's something from the
horse's mouth.
***

Subject:  Re: Fontographer Wish List
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 08:43:10 -0500
From: David Mendels <[log in to unmask]>
Newsgroups: fontographer

Chris MacGregor wrote:

> FontMeister wrote:

> I have heard that Macromedia had stopped working on FOG 5.

As the VP and co-General Manager of the Graphics group at Macromedia, I
can assure you that we have *NOT* given up on FOG.  I have to assume all
such rumors are due to our quite normal shuffling of priorities among
our
projects, but we have not dropped Fontographer by any means.  We have a
policy of not discussing products before they are announced, but I
assure you that as soon as we have something to annouce, you will get
news here and on our Web site.

Please do use the wishlist to make requests for future versions, and
check out the new searchable Knowledge base on Fontographer on
www.macromedia.com/support/fontographer

Regards,

David Mendels
Macromedia