Newcomer-Kristi

Caitlinn Fhriseal <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Sep 1997 00:27:05 -0400

Hallo a Kristi! Fa\ilte do'n liosta.
Hello Kristi. Welcome to the list.

Tha mise a' fuireach ann am Maryland cuideachd. Tha mi a' smaoineachadh
gu bheil mo\ran "study groups" ann.

I myself live in Maryland also. I think that there are many study
groups here.

Try these URLs for further information:

http://www.clark.net/pub/acga/ This is a link to the Scottish Gaelic
Society of America. They have a list of classes on their web page.

http://www.Angelfire.com/va/thistleandshamrock/index.html This is a
mail order bookshop with many Gaelic references. I've purchased most of
my material here.

Deagh fhortan dhuibh,
Good luck to you,

Caitlinn Fhriseal

A' Ghàidhlig, cleachd i neo caill i.

'S fheàrr Gàidhlig bhriste na Beurla chliste