Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: The Phycologist
From: fredrick gavin hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:05:05 GMT0BST

Could anyone please let me have a copy of The Phycologist, number 46,
April 1997 (Copy/photocopy/electronic copy: any would be more than
satisfactory?).
Can any one tell me how to unsubscribe to the PSA list?
Many thanks for your help,
Gavin Hardy.

Dr. F.G. Hardy,
Department of Marine Sciences and Coastal Management,
University of Newcastle upon Tyne,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
NE1 7RU,
UK.