Subject: Newspaper Design
From: Monib Mahdavi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 Aug 1997 00:51:26 +0930

Dear Typsters,

Does anyone know of a good resource on the net that will provide me with a
list/range/reference for effective newspaper design and re-design. In
particular I'm looking for samples of Roger Black's work, who has been
responsible for many re-designs of leading newspapers in both the US and
Europe. I've been to the Interactive Bureau site (www.iab.com) but there's
not much there.

regards,
Monib