Subject: new list member introduction
From: Michelle Bowhall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:03:36 -0700

MM all list members,
    Hello everyone. I just thought I would write a brief summary about
myself. I am a new member of Celtic-L since 7-7-97. This is my first
time, ever, on a mailing list. So, it may take me some time to learn
how to use it and also to get used to this form of communication.
    My name is Michelle and my craft name is Turtle. I am a student of
earth-based religions such as Wicca, Pagan, Native American, etc. I am
new to the Celtic scene, that is why I am here, to learn!! I am an
artist and a poet. My art consists of pretty much everything:
Leatherwork, woodworking, painting, drawing, poetry, etc. My spirtual
beliefs are a mixture of all earth-based "religions". I am trying to
learn more about the factual history of the involved cultures and my
heritage. I am presently working on my families genealogy to figure
out my bloodlines. I hope that you all will accept me into your group
with open arms. And I hope that I can be of some contribution to you
as well.

Thank you all
Blessed Be,
Michelle (Turtle)