Subject: Re: Island groups and other things
From: Norman Suggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 15 Jul 1997 19:50:07 -0500

John Birtwhistle wrote (after much snipping):

<<Before Maqqi succeeds in reopening the old chestnut about what
constitutes
celtic ethnicity could someone explain why people in the US feel able to
discuss us Europeans in racist terms which would be unacceptable at home?
Or is that the point?>>

Do we do that?   I must confess that when the venting begins
I usually delete and move on, so I may have missed a great
deal....

Norman Suggs