Subject: Re: Ragged versus Justified - Research
From: "J.Benson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 12 Jul 1997 08:55:05 -0500

> So, a question -- am I part of an endangered species that uses picas
> instead of inches for page layout? What units do you folks use?

> [log in to unmask] (bob bugaj)

I'm new on the list and thought this would be a good time to introduce
myself. I work in our family printing business...which my father has run
since 1951. It is very small...just the two of us most of the time. I do
all the computer work...he does all the press work. I use Pagemaker and all
of my measurements are in picas, points. That's the way my dad always did
it...and it remains that way.

Julie Benson