Symbol fonts getting cut off

Stephen Champeau <[log in to unmask]>

TYPO-L Discussion of Type and Typographic Design <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:50:58 -0700

Hello,

I am creating a TrueType Symbol font for Windows in Fontographer and am
having a problem. No matter how large or wide I make my em square, the
symbols are being displayed with their tops cut off everywhere I try to use
them. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Thanks,

Steve C.
Stephen Champeau
Reasearch Analyst II