Subject: Re: Roar III
From: "Darryl L. Pierce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Jul 1997 06:44:27 -0400

How about-
"What, behind the rabbit?"

I just watched the 3rd Roar last night. It had a good feel to the story.
But, I missed that about the stirrups. Gee, I used to be so observant... =)

Now, for the questions. Is Cathba/d a real city/village and, if so, where
is/was it and is it still standing? Was there any fact to the druidic rites
and the Father and all that?

Go raibh maith agat. Slan agat.

Darryl L. Pierce ([log in to unmask])
Visit my website,
"What do you care what people think, Mr. Feynman?"