Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: eliminated from the list
From: akira peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:37:28 +0200

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Beatriz Gutierrez wrote:

> Please, I want to be eliminated from the list service for a period of
> time until I resubscribe myself to reduce the huge number of messages
> because I'll be absent nearly a month. Thank you very much.

Yes,
There may be more people with this interest. Is there a command - to be
sent to [log in to unmask] - to achieve removal from the list for a
defined period? I have not found anything like this among the
general user commands in LISTSERV REFCARD, that is why I ask via the list.
Akira Peters
Institut fuer Meereskunde
Kiel, Germany