Help for WELSH-L Archives

WELSH-L Archives

Subject: Re: seeking info. on (Saint?) Cyndeyrn of Llangendeirne
From: Dan Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Jun 1997 07:08:42 -0700

First, let me apologize again for using English.  I will keep my query brief.

I am seeking information on the (Saint?) Cyndeyrn of Llangendeirne just NE
of Kidwelly in Dyfed.  Does a vita exist for this figure?  Should a
connection be made between Cyndeyrn and the Scottish saint, Kentigern, who
I know spent some time in Wales?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Dan Hunt