Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Codium fragile ssp. tomentosoides
From: Aaren Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Jun 1997 16:06:19 -0400

I have heard that there is a population of Codium fragile ssp.
tomentosoides somewhere near Puget Sound or Vancouver Island.  If anyone
has any infromation on a population in that area please contact me.

I am aware that C. fragile ssp. tomentosoides occurs around San Francisco,
but I have an opportunity to work at Friday Harbor and am I interested in
locating a more northern population.

Thank you,

Aaren Freeman

Northeastern University,