ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

ALGAE-L Home

ALGAE-L  April 1997

ALGAE-L April 1997

Volume Contents (Vol. 11) of Algae

"Prof. Bang-Ook Jun" <[log in to unmask]>

Prof. Bang-Ook Jun

Fri, 11 Apr 1997 23:01:54 +0900

Dear colleague phycologists,

Here are the volume contents (Vol. 11) of Algae (official journal of Korean Society for Phycology).

E. J. Yang and J. K. Choi. Morphological Study of Centric Diatom Coscinodiscus oculus-iridis Ehrenberg. 1-8.

K.-J. Cho. Fine Morphology of Some Cyclotella Species from the Freshwater Zone of the Naktong River. 9-22.

J.-S. Kang, H.-S. Kim and J. H. Lee. Morphological Variations of the Marine Diatom Thalassiosira weissflogii
Culture Conditions. 23-34.

K. C. Choi, Y. H. Kim and D. Choe. Morphotaxonomic Studies on the Korean Charophyta. I. Four Taxa of Nitella
Agardh New to Korea. 35-44.

H.-S. Kim. Morphotaxonomic Studies on the Korean Ectocarpaceae (Phaeophyta). IV. Botrytella parvus (Takamatsu)
comb. nov., Life History and Morphogenesis Based on Light-Temperature Gradient Culture. 45-58.

W. J. Lee and I. K. Lee. Note on the Dictyotaceae (Phaeophyta) from Ullungdo Island, Korea. 59-64.

H. S. Song, K. S. Seo and S. M. Boo. Field Studies of the Brown Alga Pelvetia siliquosa with Implications for
Taxonomy and Distribution.

J. H. Kim, D. S. Choi and I. K. Lee. A Taxonomy of the Genus Corallina (Corallinaceae, Rhodophyta) in Korea.
73-80.

B.-G. Oh and H.-B. Lee. Morphology of Three Species of Gloiopeltis (Endocladiaceae, Rhodophyta) in Korea.
81-90.

J. W. Lee, B.-G. Oh and H.-B. Lee. Morphological Variations of Gloiopeltis furcata (Postels et Ruprecht) J.
Agardh (Rhodophyta) in the East Coast of Korea. 91-94.

G. H. Kim and D.-S. Choi. Monosporus inkyui sp. nov. from Korea (Ceramiales, Rhodophyta). 95-100.

K. W. Nam and Y. S. Kim. Haraldiophyllum (Rhodophyta): a Delesseriaceae Genus Newly Recorded in Korea.
101-106.

Y.-P. Lee and S.-Y. Yoon. Taxonomy of Chondria (Rhodophyta) in Korea. 107-140.

M. S. Kim and I. K. Lee. Two Species of Polysiphonia, P. scopulorum Harvey and P. flaccidissima Hollenberg
(Rhodomelaceae, Rhodophyta) New to Korea. 141-148.

M. J. Park, I. Y. Hwang, A. R. Choi, and J. A. Lee. A Study on the Blue-green Algal Toxin of Sonakdong
Reservoir. 149-154.

T. Han. Effect of Ultraviolet-B Radiation on Ulva pertusa Kjellman (Chlorophyta). I. Growth and Pigment
Content. 155-160.

A. R. Choi, M. J. Park, J. A. Lee and I. K. Chung. Diel Changes in Vertical Distributions of Microcystis in
the Sonakdong Reservoir. 161-170.

K. Y. Kim, S. H. Huh and G. H. Kim. Diversity and Abundance of Sublittoral Macroalgae around Daedo Island, the
South Coast of Korea. 171-178.

M. Notoya and H. G. Kim. Influence of Light intensity and Temperature on Callus Cell Propagaation and
Differentiation to Bladelets from the Explants of Young Sporophyte of Kjellmaniella crassifolia Miyabe
(Phaeophyta, Laminariales). 179-182.

F. R. Trainor. Reproduction in Scenedesmus [Review]. 183-202.

T. Han. Far-UV Action on Growth, Pigmentation and Photosynthesis of Ulva lactuca (Chlorophyta). 202-206.

E. A. Morales L. and F. R. Trainor. Phytoplankton Community of Alalay Pond, Cochabamba, Bolivia. 207-216.

Y. K. Chang and S. L. Jeon. A Study on the Phytoplankton in the Paldang Dam Reservoir. II. The Changes of
Phytoplankton Composition. 217-230.

B. Kim, D.-S. Kim, G. Hwang, K. Choi, W.-M. Heo and W.-K. Park. Contribution of Primary Production of
Phytoplankton to Organic Pollution in a Eutrophic River, the Naktong River. 231-238.

G. H. Kim, S.-R. Cho and H.-T. Mun. Bloom-forming Blue-green Alga, Microcystis flos-aquae, in the Lake around
Reclaimed Area of Seosan. 239-242.

B.-O. Jun and I. K. Chung. Increase of in vivo Nitrate Reductase Activity in Ulva pertusa Kjellman during
Early Exposure [Short Note]. 243-246.

J. H. Lee. Historical Review and Prospect on Diatoms in Korea. 247-268.

D. S. Choi and I. K. Lee. Taxonomic Study of Amphiroa valonioides Yendo (Corallinaceae, Rhodophyta) in Korea.
269-276.

K. Lee and S.-K. Yoon. A Study on the Phytoplankton in the Paldang Dam Reservoir. III. The Changes of Diatom
Community Structure. 277-284.

T. O. Cho and S. M. Boo. Seasonal Changes of Marine Plants in Oeyondo Island on the Yellow Sea. 285-294.

J. S. Yoo, Y. H. Kim and I. K. Lee. Dynamics of the Marine Macroalgal Community in Inchon Dock Ecosystem,
Western Coast of Korea. 295-308.

B.-O. Jun, S.-W. Lee and Y. M. Kwon. On Ammonium Uptake in Ulva pertusa Kjellman. 317-324.

H.-W. Shin and C. M. Smith. Impact of Physical Factors on Periodic Reproduction for Hawaiian Algae Ulva
fasciata Delile and Enteromorpha intestinales (L.) Link. 325-332.

A. Rowe, V. Lopez-Rodas and E. Costas. The Use of FITC-Lectin Labelling in Characterizing Strains of
Conjugatophyceae. 333-340.

Y.-P. Lee. Annals and Prospects of Macroalgal Research in Korea. 341-356.

C.-H. Sohn. Historical Review on Seaweed Cultivation in Korea. 357-364.

J. H. Lee and M. Chang. Morphological Variations of the Marine Diatom Genus Actinoptychus in the Coastal
Waters of Korea. 365-374.

J. T. Kim. and S. M. Boo. Seasonal Changes of the Euglenoid Species and the Biomass in the Kumgang River.
375-380.

W. J. Lee and R. J. King. The Molecular Characteristics of Five Genera of Dictyotaceae (Pheophyta) from
Austrailia: based on DNA Sequence of Nuclear rDNA Internal Transcribed Spacer (ITS) and 5.8s.

J.-A. Shin, H. Nishimoto and A. Miura. Contents of Photosynthetic Pigments in a New Cultivar Bred by
Interspecific Crossing between Porphyra tenera and P. yezoensis (Bangiales, Rhodophyta): Preliminary report.
389-390.