help line

"K. Wyatt" <[log in to unmask]>

K. Wyatt

Fri, 25 Apr 1997 18:10:41 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am looking for any information regarding the use of algae to leach mining
concentrates or tailings. Is it possible? What are the limitations? Is
anyone researching this technology?

I have read that a company called Intelligent Monitoring Systems, I think it
may be in the UK, is involved in developing this technology. Has anyone ever
heard of this company or know how I can get in touch with them?

Thank you,

Keith Wyatt, Ph.D.
martin