Help for ACCESS Archives

ACCESS Archives

Subject: Vote results
From: Steve and Jamie Berke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Apr 1997 16:51:34 -0400

[You're reading a message to the Media Access mailing list]

Well, it is unanimous. Everyone who has responded so far wants me to go
ahead and try to make contact with newspapers now.

So I will do that.

I know from past experience that it is not easy to get the interest of
reporters and editors. But I also know from past experience how to get the
reporters interested, so I will experiment by approaching a few contacts via
e-mail and see what happens. Reporters are inundated with news releases all
of the time, so I know from past experience that a more personal approach
works better.

I'll let you know what happens, if anything.

CONTRIBUTIONS: Mail once only to [log in to unmask]
TO UNSUBSCRIBE: Send "signoff access" (no quotes) to [log in to unmask]
MESSAGES as DIGEST: Send "set access digest" to [log in to unmask]
ARCHIVES: Send "index access" to [log in to unmask]
PROBLEMS: Calmly report to [log in to unmask]
TO SUBSCRIBE: Send "subscribe access" to [log in to unmask]