AFRIK-IT March 1997

Announcing TogoNet

"Kelly J. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:50:36 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

TogoNet, an electronic mail discussion ("listserv") list, has just
been launched by the Friends of Togo, Inc., a non-profit
educational and service organization created in 1981.  Friends of
Togo, Inc. was organized by returned Peace Corps Volunteers and
staff who have served in Togo.  They are joined by family members
and friends, by diplomats, aid workers, businesspeople, and
missionaries who have served in Togo, by Togolese nationals living
outside their country, and by others who are interested in Togo.

A wide variety of subjects will be addressed in TogoNet messages.
These include: FoT announcements and publications; searching for
old friends; news reports about Togo; development projects; NGO
activities; Peace Corps/Togo; FoT projects, scholarships, and
flights; business and job opportunities; politics; human rights;
Internet and computing in Togo; letters from Togo; and more.

While subscription to TogoNet will probably not be of interest to
most AFRIK-IT subscribers, as TogoNet List Owner I will be happy to
post to our list any query or announcement that an AFRIK-IT
subscriber thinks is appropriate.  Please address your queries
(accompanied by your contact information), announcements, and
requests for subscription instructions directly to me at the
following e-mail address:

Best wishes.  Kelly J. Morris, TogoNet List Owner

                       Friends of Togo, Inc.
                           P.O. Box 9436
                      Washington, D.C. 20016 USA
          http://www.concentric.net/%7Ejmuehl/togo.shtml