Subject: Re: Condescension
From: "Charles A. Poynton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:32:10 -0500

"Menace" writes 1056 original words (5.6 K bytes, excluding quoted material), concluding with the sentence

> ... I'm probably more bored with it than the rest of you.

Well if that's the case, I wonder why he spent so much time writing about it.

I have communicated privately to "Menace" suggesting that the purpose of the list is the discussion of typography, but have been met with ignorance and derision. I no longer wish to observe, let alone participate, in public therapy sessions for this individual. I've unsubscribed from the list.

In the hopeful event that Menace changes his career, or is cured, perhaps someone would let me know and I'll resubscribe.

Cheers,

C.

-----
Charles A. Poynton
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [Mac Eudora, MIME, BinHex, UU]
<ftp://ftp.inforamp.net/pub/users/poynton/>
<http://www.inforamp.net/~poynton/>

"Anonymity is the most insidious aspect of the Internet." - CAP