Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Balogh Sci Books- Promo offer
From: Pamela Burns-Balogh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:20:09 -0600

To list members:
We have just been given the distribution rights for publications
of the National Botanic Garden of Belgium.. We have a special
introductory price which the Garden is giving us- and I want to
pass it on to you all- but this price is good only while our
current stock lasts (10 copies of each)...
This special promotional offer will end when we have to re-order
at the regular terms-

If you are a European customer, you may order directly from the
garden and get this same price, their email address is
address your email to Reinhold Verleyen
... mention you got this information from Balogh Scientific Books...

surface shipping is not included in these prices and will be added to the
total cost..

SCRIPTA BOTANICA BELGICA ISSN 0779-2387
Vol. 8 A check-list of the algal flora of the East African
Great Lakes by C. Cocquyt, W. Vyverman & P. Compère
(1993) ISBN 90-72619-15-7. 24,5 cm, 55 p.
and
Vol. 9 Flore algologique des Côtes du Nord de la France et de
la Belgique by E. Coppejans (coll. R. Kling) 1995
 ISBN 90-72619-16-1. 16,5 cm, 454 p.,illustrated. set price $53.00
special price while stock lasts-10 copies (regular price $71.00
for volume 9) only
we do not normally offer volume 8 separately due to its very low price

FLORE PRATIQUE DES ALGUES D’EAU DOUCE DE BELGIQUE
Vol. 1 Cyanophyceae by P. Compère (1986) 21 cm., 120 p., 140 fig.;
Vol. 2 Pyrrhophytes: Cryptophyceae, Dinophyceae, Raphidophytes:
Raphidophyceae - Euglenophytes: Euglenophyceae by P. Compère
(1989) 21 cm., 208 p., 343 fig.; Vol. 3 Rhodophytes by
P. Compère 21 cm., 55 p., 50 fig. ; Vol. 4 Charophytes by P. Compère
21 cm., 77 p., 16 maps, 27 fog. set price $40.00 special price while stock
lasts-
only 5 sets available regular price is $57.00

if you are interested in these books, just email me
Pam
Dr. Pamela Burns-Balogh [log in to unmask]
Balogh Scientific Books http://www.balogh.com/~balogh/
phone: +1 217 355 9331 fax: +1 217 355 9413