Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: UV lamps
From: Martha Gledhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Jan 1997 10:24:27 GMT

Dear list readers,
we are thinking of carrying out some lab experiments on seaweeds exposed
to elevated levels UV light. We would like to get as close as poss.
to the type of spectrum encountered naturally, and be able to adjust
the levels. Has anybody got any advice on the best lamps to use and
where to get them from? I'd be grateful for any help given,
yours
Martha Gledhill,
University of Plymouth,
U.K.