Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Renewal of your PSA Membership
From: thierry chopin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Jan 1997 10:06:41 +0100

Dear Member, potential Member, and Colleague,             21 January 1997

Just a short reminder to save you money!

In the rush of the Holiday Celebrations, you might have overlook renewing
your professional membership to the Phycological Society of America. I
understand and would just like to remind you of the deadline of February
15, 1997, for renewal without interruption and without a $5.00 late
processing fee, which we will have to charge after that date.

So, to save you money and save us late processing services, I urge you to
renew your membership to PSA... today, without further delay.

For any inquiry or to send your membership form, please contact:

Mr. Bill Woodard
Phycological Society of America
Allen Press, Inc.
P.O. Box 1897
Lawrence, Kansas, 66044-8897   USA
Phone: (913)843-1221
Fax: (913)843-1274
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Please, do not send any e-mail or regular mail to me because I will, then,
have to forward it to Bill Woodard.

With much appreciation for your support, we look forward to you joining or
rejoining the PSA.

Sincerely,

Thierry Chopin
Membership Director

P.S. If your payment has crossed this e-mail message, please accept our thanks.

Dr. Thierry Chopin, Associate Professor
University of New Brunswick
Centre for Coastal Studies and Aquaculture
Department of Biology
P.O. Box 5050
Saint John, New Brunswick, E2L 4L5, Canada

Phone: (506) 648-5507
Fax: (506) 648-5650
E-mail: [log in to unmask]