Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Sodium alginate need
From: Donald Cheney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 5 Nov 1996 11:26:14 -0500

Dear Colleagues:                                Oct. 4, 1996

         I have been asked by a biotechnology company here
in Massachusetts for a source of highly purified, USP grade,
low bacteria, sodium alginate. Apparently sizable quantities
are needed. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate
them contacting me.

        Thank you.

        Don Cheney