Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

sending mail to the list

Felipe SERPA IBANEZ <[log in to unmask]>

Felipe SERPA IBANEZ <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:32:40 PER

Hi everybody

I'd like to know another methods of quantification of asthaxanthine , I know

the method that use DMSO , but is large , moreover the DMSO is toxic .
I'd please to have the description of the alternative method ( that use
acetone ; chloroform ; ether ) that use spectrophotometer .
Thanks for your response

Marco Canales
Laboratorio de Fisiologia Vegetal (Plant Physiology Lab.)
Univ. Nacional Agraria La Molina (UNALM)
La Molina , LIMA - PERU
P.O.BOX 456