Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: UV/PAR/macroalgae
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 11 Nov 1996 08:24:17 +0200

Dear Phycologists,

Linda Franklin and I are preparing a miniview on the effects of UV and excess
PAR radiation on macroalgae.  We would appreciate very much receiving
your recent reprints or preprints of  research on this topic.  Particularly
welcome would be any articles appearing as book chapters or in out-of-the
way places which may otherwise have been missed by our literature searches.

Please send any material to be included in the review to me at the
following address:

Dr. Rod Forster
Dept. of Biology,
University of Rostock,