Re: APHANIZOMENON FLOS-AQUAE

Norman A Andresen <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Nov 1996 10:06:24 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

To whom it may concern:
STOP THIS INSANITY. Aphanizomenon flos-aquae has been implicated in the
poisoning and death of animals. See:

Schwimmer, M. and D. Schwimmer. 1962. The role of algae and plankton in
medicine. Grune & Stratton, New York.

Schwimmer, M. and D. Schwimmer. 1968. Medical aspects of phycology. In
Algae, Man and the Environment, ed. D. F. Jackson, pp. 279-358. Syracuse
Univ. Press, New York.

Gorham, P. R. 1964. Toxic Algae. In Algae and Man, ed. D. F. Jackson, pp.
307-336. Plenum Press, New York.

You fools are going to kill people.

Norman Andresen E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Center for Great Lakes & Aquatic Sciences CompuServe: 70721,2564
University of Michigan
2200 Bonisteel Blvd. Telephone: 313-647-2734
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2099 FAX: 313-647-2748

******** PLEASE NOTE THE NEW TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS *********