Subject: Re: radical symbol
From: Richard Weltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Oct 1996 14:36:33 -0500

>>I'll be sharing it with my graphic design classes at Drexel
University's Nesbitt College of Design Arts, in Philadelphia.
<<

Plenty of free copies of the logo are available at your nearest FedEx drop
point in the form of shipping envelopes, etc., which you can share with your
class.

Since you are so close to NY, I also suggest that you get up to the current
Cooper-Hewitt exhibit, which has a major section devoted to FedEx, including
a life-size FedEx airplane tail section. The exhibit book, written by curator
Ellen Lupton, undoubtendly has some additional information.

Aside from FedEx, though, it is an exhibit you surely will not want to miss,
and I think it is on until some time late next month.

-- Dick Weltz, Spectrum Multilanguage Communications, NYC
                North  America's Leading Translators
                  And Foreign Language Typesetters
     e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>
    Be sure to visit the current Language News & Notes at
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/SpectrumLang