Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

From: "Mr.Chu Wan Loy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:25:27 +0800

Dear Fellow Phycologists,

I am the Editor of the Newsletter for the Asia-Pacific Society for Applied
Phycology. I am preparing for the next issue of the Newsletter (November
1996). I would be pleased to accept articles on phycological research,
reviews on new books, and announcements of conferences, to be included in
the Newsletter.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

CHU WAN LOY