Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: your mail
From: joseph seckbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Oct 1996 22:17:54 +0200

Greetings.

        I would like to correct one mistake (in one of the last issues of
this book which we like to use in my classes). Cyanidium caldarium is a
rhodophyte (or at least a Prerhodophytan) and not as indicated a few years
ago as a Chlorophytan.
        Secondly, I will be happy to see also a reference in this
important book on PHYOFERRITIN (there are many reference in the literature
about this important iron-protein complex which can be forced to be
accumulated in the chloroplasts). If you have any additional questions, I
will be delighted to supply you all the data and references.

Sincerely yours

Joseph Seckbach, PhD.