Egregia (dead or alive)

Stefan Kraan <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Sep 1996 12:43:55 +0100

Dear list members,

I am looking for an Egregia gametophyte culture and/or sporophytes.
Sporophytes may be silicagel dried ,or preferably, fresh with mature sori.
(They will be used for DNA analysis and/ or cross experiments).
Is there somebody who can help me with my query??
 Or provide me with an address of a person who works with Egregia.
Naturally, I will reimburse you for the costs you will make.

Best wishes,
Stefan Kraan.

Stefan. [log in to unmask] .ie