Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: balogh Scientific- Another new algae book!
From: Pamela Burns-Balogh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Sep 1996 07:19:11 -0500

Here is a new book just published which some of you might
be interested in....  if you would like further information
or would like me to send you a copy just email me!
Pam

Cytology, genetics and molecular biology of the algae.
B.R. Chaudhary & S.B. Agrawal. 1996.

This book contains 24 articles covering studies on prokaryotic
 to tropical eukaryotic algae, taxonomy, phylogenetic evaluations
on cytological, genetic, biochemical and molecular bases.

contents: systematics of coccoid green algae & related organisms,
chrysophye structure & taxonomy, multinculeated cells in red algae,
cytology, light &
electron microscope studies of euglenoid nuclei, chloroplast morphology,
molecular systematics, and other  topics in these fields.
439 p. a few figures. hardcover. $145.00
Dr. Pamela Burns-Balogh [log in to unmask]
Balogh Scientific Books http://www.balogh.com/~balogh/
phone: +1 217 355 9331 fax: +1 217 355 9413