Re: phonetics

Jim Lynch <[log in to unmask]>

TYPO-L Discussion of Type and Typographic Design <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Aug 1996 13:45:14 -0400

Hi, folks...

As an amateur fontographer reading this thread, I would be happy to
provide a number of Bold versions in graduated thicknesses if the
original font were sent to me by email. Please indicate whether the
fonts returned should be PS or TT, and for the PC or Mac (or all, if
need be).

Jim Lynch