Subject: Golden Mean
From: John Mutrux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Aug 1996 12:16:10 -0500

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread. I've been extremely busy
and then out of town for a week, so my project is on hold, but I really
appreciated your info and thoughts. When I get the box made maybe I can
post a picture on my web page.

Thanks again,

John Mutrux

Mutrux & Assoc./ Photography & Imaging * Member ASMP
5217 England * Merriam, KS 66203 * 913-722-4343 * FAX 913-677-1973
e-mail: [log in to unmask]