Subject: Re: Anti-aliasing in Win95
From: Erik van Blokland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Aug 1996 19:39:53 +0200

>If you have Plus! for Windows 95 you can choose to anti-alias Truetypes.
>Click with the right mouse button on the desktop, choose properties then
>settings and then you should see "Font smoothing" or something to that
>effect. Another thing I have heard is that if you add (I'm not kidding!)
>
>ILOVEBUNNY32=1
>
>to the [WINDOWS] section of your WIN.INI file, then restart Windows 95,
>right click on the desktop. Choose properties, then settings. You should
>notice two new check boxes. I'm not sure that this works, it is said to be
>working on the preview version of Windows 95, so I'm not sure about the
>realese version but it is worth a try, isn't it?

Then you put a bone through your nose, paint your whole body with blue
mud and dance all night. Then, in a vision, the truth will come to you.

Out soon: ATM 4.0 for mac, including antialiasing. Comes as a normal
control panel device, with actual buttons righ out of the box

:)

sorry, could not resist

erik van blokland, LettError
home of the randomfonts