Re: Old Art

"Popham, Karyn" <[log in to unmask]>

TYPO-L Discussion of Type and Typographic Design <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Aug 1996 15:08:00 -0500

John,

I think someone is yanking your chain. "Prints of Peace" sounds to me like
a mishearing of "Prince of Peace", i.e., Jesus. "Seek and ye shall find" is
a famous quotation from the new testament. Somehow I don't think they're
suggesting an Internet search.

But I could be wrong!
Cheers,
Karyn Popham