Subject: Irish Language Video
From: Francis J Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Jul 1996 16:22:29 -0800

I am a collector of Irish Videos ( Irish made or Irish theme ) both
Documentary and Feature Films ( Over 400 ). I am also in the early
stages of learing the Irish Language
( Ulster dialect ).

I understand there was a TV series called " Now you're Talking" which was
aired in
Northern Ireland. This series was a course in learing Irish in the Ulster
dialect.  I have the books and audio tapes made from this series but I
understand the Video was never released commerically,  but I  was wondering if
 anyone on this list knows of anyone who may have video taped this
series and would be willing to trade for something in my collection

I have a contact who can transfer the format from PAL to NTSC.