Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: PhD
From: Christophe Destombe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jul 1996 11:18:40 +0200

I am currently working on molecular ecology of the red algae with Dr
Christophe Destombe and Dr Myriam Valero at the University of Lille, France.
As a post-graduate student, I would like to find a financial support for a
PhD on algae for
example with MAST III grant (MArine Sciences and
Technologies research program ) or with the financial support of a french
grant for international mobility .
I am interested in Molecular and Field Ecology of algae and also Genetics of
cultivated seaweeds.
I would be grateful if somebody could give me any information that may help me.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Alexis Feinard,
Génétique et Evolution des populations végétales,
USTL,
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq,
France

TEL :20436748