Manx Gaelic WWW Site

Stephen Miller <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Jun 1996 21:04:00 +0000

Uses of my WWW site on Manx Gaelic will have noticed that the URL has
changed recently from http://sable.ox.ac.uk/~stephen to
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~stephen

Well, if that wasn't enough I must tell you that the site will disappear
itself on 31 July 1996 from its present Oxford location.

However, thanks to the kindness of Caoimhin O Donnaile, Sabhal Mor Ostaig
have offered to host the site and this evening I transferred all the files
there so please start to change your bookmarks *now* and point your
browsers at

http://tarbh.smo.uhi.ac.uk/~stephen/

Now it has a secure home, the site will be radically restructured so if you
have bookmarked any page other than the default homepage prepare for
change...

Again, many thanks to Caoimhin and SMO for helping out fellow Manx Gaels.

Stephen

Stephen Miller Tel +44 1865 273 266
National Academic Typesetting Service Fax +44 1865 273 275
Oxford University Computing Services Email: [log in to unmask]
13 Banbury road, Oxford. OX2 6NN UK WWW http://users.ox.ac.uk/~stephen