Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Leagan A/thcheartai/the/Recorrected Version

Eoin MagRaighne <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 8 Jun 1996 12:26:04 -0400

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.667.emout17.mail.aol.com.834251164

Ni fula/ir dom anois leagan Gaoluinne a cheartu/.
Is maith gan a/mhras focail a sgri/ as ucht.
Is maith gramadach agus litriu/ a sheicea/il,
cho/mh maith.
                               Eo/in

I must now correct the Irish version. It is
undoubtedly good to speak from the heart.
It is good to check grammar and spelling,
as well.
                                Eo/in

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.667.emout17.mail.aol.com.834251164

Subj: Re: AnnBullshit