Subject: Re: junk mail
From: Rick Mc Callister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 10 Jun 1996 19:11:08 -0500

I was about to say welcome to America but then I noticed that you're at
UVA. Junk mail is the American way--subsidized mail for corporate America,
a part of of free (lunch) enterprise system rooted in the core belief of
Communism for the rich and Capitalism for the poor. Shouldn't be surprised
to see it on the list