Subject: Re: Help, plea
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 24 Jun 1996 11:16:14 -0400

      Date:  06/24/1996  11:05 am  (Monday)
      From:  Maria O'Loughnan
        To:  epo.mailman
   Subject:  Re: Help, plea -Reply
I can't guarantee he'll help you, but if you're desperate, it's worth
try.  He probably won't thank me for posting his address, but it is
idiotic to support a list that does not have an owner to watch over
A/dh mo/r,
Perhaps we can organize ourselves and send one message to him. I
wouldn't mind accepting the names and addresses.  If you have tried
sending "unsubscribe celtic-l" or "signoff celtic-l" to
and are still receiving mail, send your name and address to me  (NOT
LIST) at:
N.B. You must include your address as my mailer strips headers. There
also a risk that a different domain could get attached to my address
therefore do not use reply.
I will wait about a week and I will send one copy to the list of all
the names
I have received. If no additions come for a day or so after, I will
send on
the e-mail.
How does this sound to the Hotel California residents?
Maria O'Loughnan  [log in to unmask]
Fellow resident of the "Hotel"