Subject: Scottish Gaelic Class info request
From: Tris King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 10 Jun 1996 17:10:52 -0700

Hallo a chairdean,

I'm putting together a Scottish Gaelic information table for three of the
larger Scottish Gatherings and Games to be held in Northern California, the
earliest of which occurs this coming Saturday.  I'm handing out flyers to
the public regarding information on classes and resources available to
Northern California Scottish Gaelic learners.  If you or an organization
you know of are offering a class in Scottish Gaelic, or if you have have
any information on classes in Scottish Gaelic offered in NorCal, please
send me the particulars so that I may include them in the flyers.

Mo\ran taing --

Tris King
Bay Area Scottish Gaelic Learners Association

Tris King
Torstan MacRoban Ic Alasdair MacMhadoc
Bay Area Scottish Gaelic Learners Association
The Drama School
3611 Walnut Street, Lafayette, CA
(510) 283-8029